1.29.2007

Tomorrow I'm going to add some more links - ones that I look at everyday at work. Should keep you inspired or at least entertained.
Also going to work on logos for the blog - that is if I can figure out - or find someone who can - how to upload the logo to replace the horrible type they have that says "MN heart OR"

EXCITING NEW STUFF
I had this done a week ago and it was awesome. You just lay there and they do all of the work. Sometimes it was kind of painful b/c she used her elbow and knees but I felt great afterwards. And the energy work she did was interesting as well. She opened the Chakras. At the end of the session she recommended some yoga classes that I'm now signed up to take and I'm taking her chakra class to learn more - but it was so interesting b/c she sat there for 5 minutes and told me what she had felt from me and it was as if her and my shrink had a conversation beforehand. Pretty crazy - and fun.

Thai Body Work

You can read all about it here: Thai Yoga
Have a good night. "Talk" to you later.

2 comments:

meg olson, owner + designer said...

I want to try this too. Sounds fascinatingly relaxing. I was just looking for something fun to do for my b-day (took the day off) and I think this is it!

Did you read about the aerial/trapeeze/circus classes in the new Metro? That could be fun. I am a bit scared of heights but maybe this would help.

Ape said...

Yah it was really great. I felt good for a week after. I can't wait to do it again!

I did not. I can't believe I missed that article! So you actually learn how to do that? Very interesting.