Off to my Chakra class soon. I'll fill you in on how it goes. We're doing some yoga and of course learning how to read Chakras. I kind of want to bring my camera with to take video but I might do that when I'm practicing on someone else.
So today we had to call the fire department and centerpoint energy. We slept in until about 11 and then went to the basement to watch some TV and the gas/CO detector alarm started going off saying: GAS so after we ran around for awhile trying to find the manual we figured out that we were supposed to leave the house and call 911. Of course both of us are in our robes. So we get dressed and I drag Lester out from underneath the bed by his tail. He was not interested in coming out but I was not going to sacrafice the world's greatest cat. So then the 4 of us sat in the CR-V until the firewomen came. All in all there wasn't major danger. After centerpoint energy came and assessed all the levels we figured out that the heater downstairs needs to be ventilated when we use it. It was an eventful morning.
The video seems to be working better now - playing the whole thing - but the audio is a few seconds behind which makes it kind of amusing. Its a little long winded but I was totally not interested in recording another shorter one and going through the whole uploading thing all over again. Now I know how to do it. Yah me.
Hope all is well in OR.
2.11.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you write like you talk. which is even more amusing thant he audio ahead or behind.
Scary! When the power went out here a bunch of people died from using the wrong types of heaters in their houses. Then I brought this propane latern in the house and was like heck this would be handy when the lights go out. Yeah that's a no go.
oops...
Post a Comment