3.28.2007

The list

You know how it is when you have a break up - you decide to change your life - for the better. Add to the list of things you want to do in your life and you've decided that now is the time to conquer them all. I mean really, is there a better time?

Well I've added to my list. I'm finally going to learn how to ride a motorcycle all by myself. Hopefully actually learning will keep me from crashing on Franklin avenue on the Fourth of July ever again.

This was my first motorcycle experience.



Thats the only thing I'm going to tell you. The rest is a secret.

Oh wait except for the Girls Camping Trip. I need a clever name for this... maybe some tshirts or buttons... yes I see it all coming together now.

I've been going to the Boundary Waters for years now and usually its with my family or a group of couples. Why does everything have to be in coupledom? Us single people need to camp too. Anyway I've begun to organize an all girls camping trip. I've invited a lot of people - most of whom want to come. I was actually quite surprised by the number of people interested - and quite excited. A lot of them don't know each other and some are bringing friends whom I do not know. So exciting!

This is where we'll be staying:


No comments: