almost a week late but cool nonetheless. we have a lot of fun on friday's creating these. It gets kinda crazy and by the end of the day we're racing to get it done. Too many creatives - not enough time. I've been able to start a poster, be smack dab in the middle and end one. I think all positions are difficult. Sometimes they get to the point where I really think they are finished and can't imagine adding anything more and then someone else will get it and make a change and it will look awesome. I guess that is the fun aspect to the project. Starting it is a challenge because you want to give enough to get a "theme" started but not too much that by the time it gets to the last person its so full of crap you can't tell how hit started. Some of the posters we've done I love them the most at the finished point and others I love somewhere in the middle. So much talent here.

The series

The final
No comments:
Post a Comment