This might get a little emotional » so if you're not into that kind of thing just jump ahead to the next post about my pets.
I posted the blog suspended post because i just didn't feel like i could embrace creativity. I haven't thought about blogging or even looked at my favorite blogs in over a week. This is a pretty big deal. Although, honestly I have to say I thought it would take longer. Guess I have a good shrink. I'm not saying my heart is mended or blah blah blah but I'm feeling pretty good and so bring on the blogging.
Its kind of dorky but someone I knew once compared life/challenges to sharks. If sharks stop moving they die. I can't remember the exact saying but something about keep moving forward... I thought about that a few times. And I thought about yoga. Breathing was my mantra. Breathe. just breathe. And so I did and it got easier. I'm pretty thankful for the lessons learned and the experiences that were brought to me by this relationship. And I do believe the learning opportunites were coming to an end so it was time to move on. I'm also pretty thankful to those supportive people in my life. You know who you are - old and new. Thanks for listening.
Love y'all.
Be well.
ape
3.28.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay! so glad you're back!
Post a Comment