12.21.2007

Happy Me.

While yesterday was one of those days that I felt the need to feel sorry for myself and wallow in the difficulty that is doing life all on your own... Today was one of those days that while sitting in Karen's office I noticed something on the wall that talked about thinking about all the things that you're grateful for instead of all the things you want...

So this is list one of two. Happy Me. In no particular order - 100 things that make me happy. It was quite easy to come up with 100 and I know that there are many more lurking in my memory. List two of two (to follow shortly) is a list of 100 things that I am thankful for. To remind me that my life is so amazing despite the days when I feel like I'm never going to catch up.

click on the image to get a close up look at the list.

2 comments:

Val said...

Hi April!
I've really enjoyed reading your blog. Thanks for the inspiration! I am a really good friend of Anna's, and her neighbor too.
You have inspired me to do my own Happy Me list--thank you, just what I need to do in the throes of winter blues!
Best,
Val Vanderpool

Ape said...

Thanks Val,

I've heard a lot about you from Anna.

The happy me list is very fun to make. Surprisignly the Thankful me is a bit harder...

Stay warm!