the list of "to-do" this weekend is a little over the top. not too surprising since it seems that this is one thing i do very well. but this little project is towards the top. Courtesy of Design Sponge past So Practical
Hi Stephie! yes, that's the problem i'm having. Can't find any bags I like. Thought about making one but then this sleeve looked a lot easier. I just carry it around bare naked now. Probably why it has scratches all over it. Oops!
2 comments:
Hey Apie! This is fun. Too bad my 17" doesn't fit into any cute bags anyone, hence the ugly laptop bag and foregoing the cute little sleeve.
Hi Stephie! yes, that's the problem i'm having. Can't find any bags I like. Thought about making one but then this sleeve looked a lot easier. I just carry it around bare naked now. Probably why it has scratches all over it. Oops!
Post a Comment