
I've been devoted to Meg's garden blog as of late and decided to brighten up my day on Monday by purchasing a crap ton of veggie seeds for my garden. Note to gardening friends: HAVE SEEDS TO SHARE. I can't wait until they come in the mail. I might get some of those grow lights and start them off early. So exciting.
2 comments:
I have to wait until march to order my seeds - not working means living on a budget - not my favorite - but I am so excited to get my seeds too! Ive been researching starting from seeds and am planning to start some tomatos this year and I think you can do it with florescent bulbs from the hardware store which is MUCH less expensive than the real grow lights. The flourescent bulbs are supposed to be enough light to start the seedlings just wouldnt be enough to actually frow the vegetable indoors. Lets get together again soon we can - we could go get margaritas and talk about gardening and summer!!!
Ugh. That would be hard. I admire you for doing it though!
I would LOVE to get together for margaritas and talk of summer. I'll pretend like I'm wearing a skirt and flipflops.
Good idea about the lights. I hadn't thought of that. I didn't want to invest a ton of money into it so that would be perfet! thanks for the tip.
I hope you are doing well. Pet LuLu for me!
Post a Comment